Saturday, April 29, 2006

On All Fours

I apologize for a lack of updates on my blog recently. I have been very busy and active in a few things, which I will share when it is time. A lot of major projects are about to come into fruition, and my time and energy has been focused on that....

In the meantime please accept this as an update courtesy of Pe@ce:


Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Help Desk Technician for Apple Computers
2. Recruiter for New York Life Insurance
3. Rally Organizer
4. Sandwich Maker (I've had former customer come up to me and say they no longer go to Blimpies because no one makes a sandwich as good as me...hmmmm, I'll take that as a compliment)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Half Baked
2. Run Lola Run
3. The Corporation
4. City of God

Four places you have lived:
1. Oman
2. Colorado
3. Maryland
4. There is no 4th...just three places

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Daily Show
2. Carnivale
3. The Shield
4. Project Runway

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. England
2. The Netherlands
3. Egypt
4. Italy

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. Fark
2. OmanForum
3. Google/Gmail
4. Hotmail

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fried Chicken
2. Chicken Tenders
3. BBQ Buffalo Wings (They have to be battered, deep fried, and then baked in the sauce...not everyone can make good wings)
4. Kubbideh

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Cuba
2. Amsterdam
3.
Brazil
4. Wherever there's an empty beach, papers, blunts, green, a grill and chill people.

"the chef who's probably leading a peace for weed demo somewhere in Boston"
--Thank you Pe@ce :D

5 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger PizzaQueen said...

Where in Italy did you go
Did you like it

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Soul Rebel said...

I spent two weeks in Milan, and had a day trip to Venice. It was a stop over. Shotly thereafter I went to France.

I loved Italy, probably my favorite place that I visited in Europe. It has the best weather, best food, best drink, and best people *nudge nudge* *wink wink*

I would love to go again sometime...

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous pe@ce said...

I'll join!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger illogicist said...

My cousin is going to Cuba this summer and wants me tag along. We'll see, we'll see.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger cutiger95 said...

Closet Organizers are some of the most important things that you can posses to maintain your sanity. Have you ever felt that you just could not stay on top of things because you were always late. Many times you run late simply because your closet isn't organized and you can't find the right clothes for the occassion.

Having an organized closet can make the difference visit Closet Organization for the latest information to keep you up to speed on this critical type of situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home